Customize your store with extensions
The easiest way to add features and functionality to a WooCommerce store is with an extension:
- Sell anything – Subscriptions, Memberships, Bookings, Product Bundles, and more.
- Make your store, your way – Product Add-Ons, Checkout Field Editor, Additional Variation Images, and more.
- Customize your shipping options – Table Rate Shipping, Shipment Tracking, live rates from top carriers, and more.
- Find your audience, market to them your way – Google Product Feed, LiveChat, Amazon/eBay marketplace integration, and more.
- Drive sales – Dynamic Pricing, Smart Coupons, Google Ads, and more.
There are hundreds of official extensions reviewed by WooCommerce developers available on the WooCommerce.com marketplace, and many in the WordPress.org repository and on the wider web.