Terms and Conditions :
- The Total amount does not include addon items listed within the pricing data
- SLLE Projects work on a first come, first served basis. Once the first payment is received, will the job card be scheduled. Website design usually takes approximately 7 – 14 Calendar days to complete.
- The deposit payment per website is R 500.00
- This invoice includes a registered and fully functional website.
- This invoice does not include any functionality or theme addons for which purpose the service provider are additionally liable for payment thereof.
- Any functionality or theme addons required or desired by the customer for which purpose additional cost is necessary, is billed separately.
- The deposit payment of R 500.00 is deemed as an upfront payment, and once exhausted the customer will become liable for a monthly fee of R189.95 per month.
- Should the customer prior to the exhaustion of the deposit, request to opt-out OR unsubscribe the deposit payment or part thereof will be refunded by the service provider to the customer.
- The monthly fee after exhaustion of the deposit is agreed at R 189.95 for the rental of 1(ONE) Websites, designed to the liking of the customer.
- It is agreed that there is no notice period to unsubscribe. Customers need only send written confirmation to email@example.com should the customer at any time request to opt-out OR unsubscribe. Provided that any and all outstanding fees have been settled by the customer.
- Included in the monthly rental fee is 3(THREE) hours maintenance and/or update assistance per month, starting on the first day of each month. “FREE” hours maintenance and/or update assistance does not carry over to the following month.
- Once the 3(THREE) hours maintenance and/or update assistance has been exhausted, the customer will become liable to pay a fee of R149.95 per hour for any maintenance and/or update requirements. Provided that maintenance or updates required is not the responsibility of the service provider, which include; i) plugin, theme or widget updates ii) debugging as a result of plugin, theme or widget updates iii) plugin, theme or widget “glitches”.
- It is agreed that online store websites will be integrated with PayFast Online Payment services provided by the service provider. All online payment sales will be subject to a 7% bank charge/Fee. Payout requests by the customer is subject to a R30.00 bank charge for normal hours and takes approximately 4 working days to reflect in the customers bank account. Immediate payout requests are subject to a R120.00 bank charge and takes approximately 1-2 hours to reflect in the customer’s bank account.
- The website remains the property of the service provider for the remainder of the agreement, and reserves the right to cancel this agreement upon immediate effect, provided that cancellation is as a result of non-payment.
- Payment is to be received prior or on the last day of each consecutive month. Should payment not be received, the website will be temporarily closed from the first day of each month until payment is received.
- It is agreed that no external service provider, technician or external party will be allowed to conduct maintenance or updates on the website without the prior consent of SLLE Projects(Pty)Ltd.
- This agreement is subject to an annual increase of 10%, effective from the 1st of March of each following year.
- The customer is NOT required to sign these terms and conditions. It is agreed that once the deposit payment is made by the customer that he/she agrees to the above terms and conditions.